Budgeting & Forecasting
Financial Excel Tools
Finance Statement Forecast
Business Valuation Model
Forecast & Budget Builder
Queuing Model Excel
Cost and Expense Controls
Financial Ratio Calc
Monte Carlo Financial Modeling
Forecasting Tools Graph
FastAnswer Lease vs. Purchase
Investment Business Valuation
Pricing & Breakeven
Real Option Valuation
Advanced Graph Charting
Investment Valuation template
is ideal for evaluating a wide range of investment and business case
Investment and Business
$26.00 Now Only $23.40
The Investment Valuation
template is ideal for evaluating a wide range of investment and business
While it is based on the
traditional discounted cash flow method of valuation, its also provides
ability to evaluate economic value added valuation, accounting impact, and a
range of other evaluation parameters.
Furthermore, the step-by-step
input flow makes usage straightforward, gaining quick results to drive
- Ease and flexibility of input, with embedded help prompts.
- Economic Value Added valuation with flexibility on identifying
economic costs with specific amortization periods.
- Accurate handling of asset purchase, disposal and depreciation with
capital and gearing impacts.
- Valuation of new business investments or changes to existing
- Unique 'finite' terminal value calculation alternative to mimic
investment life cycles.
- Unique Comparative Investment Score can be set to evaluate and
prioritise different investments, depending on the prevailing business
Investment and Business Valuation
$26.00 Now Only $23.40 Purchase
Full Product List
Excel Business Tools provides purpose built Excel templates that can
be quickly applied to a range of financial analysis and business decision
making scenarios. All Excel templates function with Microsoft Excel 97 or
higher and can be freely downloaded.
Each of the Excel templates provide the flexibility to be adapted to
specific scenarios, and the robustness to return quality and accurate
results. Utilizing these Excel templates can not only empower your business
decision making abilities, but also save you considerable development time
and resources. Whether you are an analyst, manager, executive or business
owner, you will find that these Excel templates:
- Can be applied to a wide range of simple to complex scenarios.
- Are simple to use, yet produce quality, accurate and easy to
interpret results to empower decision making.
- Can save you considerable development time and consultancy costs.
Excel templates by Excel Business Tools are not add-ins, but actual template
spreadsheet applications that can be used only when required and freely
distributed for viewing.
20% Off -
McAfee Internet Security